First of all, you stuck by us as we bombarded you with nearly a dozen emails this month. We’d wanted to share with you the wonderful videos from our 10th Anniversary Event, and you let us! Thank you for that.
Second, did you know that charitable giving is down everywhere because of the economy? But you came through for us! Thank you even moreso for that. We promise to use your dollars in as caring and compassionate a way as possible.
And all those videos? If you missed any, here they are one more time:
- Ellen and Billy welcome everyone
- Ira and Julia Levin singing “Wellspring”
- Rabbi Les Bronstein’s “Black and White Checkered Stingy-Brimmed Fedora”
- Kenny Green plays the Chapman Stick
- Rabbi Jeffrey Sirkman on Jonah
- Jill and Steven Abusch, Founding Directors of Play Group Theatre
- Cantor Ellen Dreskin and friends singing “We Shall Be Known” (by MaMuse)
- PGT Community Cabaret singing “Wonderland”
- Composer Michael Skloff singing his TV hit from “Friends”
- Ellen and Billy say thank you and goodbye
- Finale: “Make Your Own Kind of Music”
That’s it, friends. Thank you again. Sincerely. We’ll keep you updated on our projects. More than anything, you have our deep gratitude … for helping us remember Jonah Mac by turning love into action.
As always, you’re welcome to send additional donations, perhaps to honor someone YOU love.
Wishing you every goodness in the new year,
The Dreskin family
The Jonah Maccabee Foundation